Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've been BUSY!

o.k.
it occured to me that I ought to write SOMETHING to keep the ol' blogspot current, so here it is.
I'm getting ready to attend the Premier Napa Valley Auction (Trade Only) in a few weeks, and hope to score a few lots.
Talked to Joe Cafaro earlier in the week, and he says that my lot from 2008 (5 cases of Cab / or one-quarter barrel) is on schedule to be released this September.
I already received my lots from the 2009 PNVA (Cab Franc from Cosentino, and Cab Sauv from Bighorn and Hopper Creek)
GREAT JUICE!

The folks at Lovette College (Rice University) have contacted me about continuing my annual wine class for graduating senoirs, but are considering combining it my semi-annual faculty tasting for one big blow-out seminar. It should be a lot of fun.

I hope to do more seminars and classes this year, but my "regular" job has been taking a lot of my time.
If nothing else, I'll try to post my wine findings more often.
Cheers!
Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home